Monday, November 3, 2008

Podcasting


I have now read the article by Bennington and I will evaluate Oertelt according to his advice. I believe that Oertelt's podcast was very well done and was also very believable. I think the audio quality was good and so was the music even though I had wished there was more variety. I would definitly recommend this podcast to someone else. It was very interesting and was really sad to listen to. I liked the use of music to add dramatics but I wish that there were a little more variety in the music selection because it sounded like the same song every time it came on. I would actually like listening to a book rather than reading it and I can definitely see myself using podcasts and then putting them on my Ipod to listen to books. I went on to http://www.podcastalley.com/ and it was too confusing to look at what podcasts they had and also how to listen to them but I do have Itunes and I used that. I listened to a podcast by the Rolling Stones Magazine talking about hot new bands that are becoming more well known. I didn't know how to give a link though since it just went right onto my itunes. None of my professors use podcasts but I probably wouldn't mind if they did. I got my picture from http://www-tc.pbs.org/mediashift/files/Podcast_CTAP_small.jpg

No comments: