Monday, October 27, 2008

Digg it.


First off I looked at the article about Jennifer Hudson's nephew whose body was recently found. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/27/AR2008102700225.html?hpid=topnews

I shared this article with the the share tools given by the Washington post website. I posted it on my Facebook and it was very easy to do so. It posted a link of the article right onto my profile. I could see myself using this tool more on digg and customising it to maybe a topic I am writing a paper on. I think it is a productivity enhancer especially the way that I look for articles, it seems like I am searching for hours to find an article perfect for what I am looking for but with digg it would be way faster. I have never read an article on one of these websites. I think delicious is more customized because you can choose which blogs and news you like the best and in digg or other sites everyone "diggs" it so if there is an article that is more popular it will end up on the homepage even if you don't like it.

No comments: