Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flickr


The tags that were used in this photo on flikr I thought were very appropriate for it. We used, basement, west wing, SCSU, MillerLibrary, and studyarea. I could not think of any other tags to add to it to better discribe this picture. I do use Photobucket as a photo hosting service. I only use it to upload pictures and get the url to put the pictures on my Myspace. For this reason I don't really know how it compares to flickr because I don't use it to its full potential. I do like Photobucket better, it is easier to use for me. I do upload pictures to my Facebook account and the way it compares is that instead of tagging related words to the photo you tag people to the photo. I love this because whenever my friends tag a photo of me it goes directly to my photos. I don't have any concerns with having my pictures public, I have had a Myspace for a while and I am used to everybody being able to see them. I choose which photos I want to be seen and which ones I don't so I have control.

No comments: