Monday, October 13, 2008

Social Bookmarking


The first set of directions for this assignment was really confusing to me and I could not complete it. This was the part where we were supposed to tag stuff in our own blog. The second part of the assignment was to use delicious to bookmark websites more conveniently. This was fairly easy to figure out and I can totally see myself using this in the future. Everyday I visit 6 or 7 sites so this way I can use delicious to visit these sites more efficiently so I will definitely use this in my personal life. Like the Plain English video explained I think it would be very efficient for teachers and other professional people to be able to share various websites. I can not see a purpose for sharing the websites that I visit though. Overall I think that social bookmarking is a very neat tool to use bookmarking efficiently. I also got the picture from school.discoveryeducation.com/.../bookmark.html

No comments: