Monday, November 24, 2008

YouTube

I have posted a video on YouTube. It wasn't my account but I wanted a video my friend took to be uploaded to her account so I did it. It was really easy and if I actually took videos I would probably use YouTube to upload them. The article giving statistics about college students and online videos did not surprise me at all. For one, my generation is a lot more technology smart then older generations and I know a lot of people who use YouTube for searching for anything that could be in video format. I chose this video because it is my ultimate favorite video of all time. My brother wants to be a producer at some point in his life and when I my daughter he made this video and it makes me cry every time. I actually only use YouTube to search for videos. I think YouTube fits with web 2.0 because it is a new way to watch news, TV shows, or keep up with other people with their personal blogs.

No comments: